Skip to content
Objectives of Shimla Presidency School
- To Promote among children and every member of the school community an abiding passion to learn, imagine and excel.
- To enable children’s holistic development through an array of curricular and co-curricular programmes :- intellectual, emotional, spiritual, creative, artistic and athletic.
- To help every child develop creative and critical thinking.
- To ensure the well-being and sustained development of every child by providing a secure, caring, collaborative and technology-enable environment.
- To Develop in children sound work ethic, tolerance, courtesy, humility, respect for others, moral courage and service to society.
- To include the value of empathy and compassion in children through participation in community service activities.
- To offer educational programmes of highest standards with committed teachers and by providing a learners- friendly environment and state – of – the – art campus facilities.
- To Develop Children as responsible citizen with a global perspective and environmental awareness and care, being aware of their future role.