Pre-Primary wing (Nursery to KG)
The Pre-Primary wing of Shimla Presidency School sets the tone for learning by kindling the inherent curiosity in young children, we provide a curriculum through various interesting activities and play-way technique so that tiny-tots can explore the new world. We focus on their overall development by teaching pre-literacy and pre-numeracy skills. We provide happy learning environment with fun-filled activities, involving all the five senses
Highlights of Pre-Primary wing
- The emphasis is on giving children an atmosphere of freedom so that they can play, sing and move.
- The use of toys and teaching -aids, story-telling, role play and teaching alphabet, role play and numbers through rhymes are integral to the teaching learning process.
- Play materials give children the opportunity to see, touch, feel and explore.
- In order to develop their social skills we encourage them to involve in group activities.
- Our Curriculum emphasis on holistic development of the children in various area’s Physical, Creative, Language, Numeracy, General awareness.
- The classrooms are colorfully designed.
- They have ample opportunities to explore the environment around them to become more perceptive.
- Festivals and special celebrations help children understand and value culture heritage and appreciate diversity.